- 1、the trees were naked during autumn.秋天里树木都是光秃秃的。
- 2、my favourite season is autumn. 我最喜欢的季节是秋天.
- 3、 the woods arose in folds, like drapery of awakened mountains, stately with a depth of awe, and memory of the tempests. autumn’s mellow hand was upon them, as they owned already, touched with gold and red and olive, and their joy towards the sun was less to a bridegroom than a father.
- 4、the autumn is clean and 205 that man student of class play better,takes the paper slip and let him have a look.
- 5、autumn, the ripe fruit. the pears, the bright red apples, is the sparkling grape. a cool breeze blowing, fruit child nodded, emitting a scent attractive children. 秋天到了，果子熟了。黄澄澄的是梨，红通通的是苹果，亮晶晶的是葡萄。一阵凉风吹来，果儿点头，散发出诱人的香味儿。
- 6、i like autumn very much. 我很喜欢秋天。
- 7、let life be beautiful like summer flower,and death like autumn tears. 让生命如夏花般绚烂,让死亡如秋叶般静美.
- 8、do you like autumn 你喜欢秋天吗？
- 9、the leaves turn yellow in autumn.秋天时叶子变黄。
- 10、however, spring summer autumn and winter, they are always in a white coat.不论，春夏秋冬，他们，总穿着白大褂。
- 11、it the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me.said the night to the sun."i leave my tears upon the grass." 黑夜对太阳说:"在月光下,你把你的 情书送给了我,在草地上,我已带着斑斑泪痕回答了你." let life be beautiful like summer flower,and death like autumn tears. 让生命如夏花般绚烂,让死亡如秋叶般静美.
- 12、i like the subtle wind. in spring, it steals a kiss on my cheek; in autumn, it caresses my face; in summer, it brings in cool sweet smell; in winter, it carries a crisp chilliness...
- 13、Summer is the second season in a year. It is between spring and autumn. The sun of summer is the hottest; the water of summer is the warmest; the places of interests in summer are the most crowded throughout the world.
- 14、i like to collect russet autumn leaves.我喜欢收集秋天赤褐色的叶子。
- 15、i think the most beautiful season in a year is autumn. 我觉得一年中最美丽的季节是秋天。
- 16、stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.夏天的飞鸟，飞到我的窗前唱歌，又飞去了。秋天的黄叶，它们没有什么可唱，只叹息一声，飞落在那里。
- 17、i think autumn is the most beautiful season in a year.我认为秋天是一年中最美的季节。
- 18、i feel a little cool in the autumnal night.在秋天的晚上，我感到一丝凉意。
- 19、summer is the second season in a year. it is between spring and autumn. the sun of summer is the hottest; the water of summer is the warmest; the places of interests in summer are the most crowded throughout the world.
- 20、he dare not ask,this again can only let autumn clean the paper slip pass on give it to me.
- 21、in autumn,the weather is very dry and cool. 秋天的时候，天气很干燥和凉爽。
- 22、you give me a bunch of roses, bathing the morning dew; you see me off with sunshine. nowadays, roses are still there but we are not together.i miss you very much in a starry night in autumn. 请不要固守你的沉默，不要为等待而等待。愿我爱的帆，能驶进你心的港湾。
- 23、let life be beautiful like summer flower,and death like autumn tears. 让生命如夏花般绚烂,让死亡如秋叶般静美。
- 24、 ability；action；already；although；army；as a result；autumn；be short of；blood；
- 25、And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.秋天的黄叶，它们没有什么可唱，只叹息一声，飞落在那里。
Copyright 好句子大全网 鄂ICP备14009956号-2